Akademy BoF

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon May 21 13:45:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> since I will be able to attend Akademy after all let's organise a BoF
> session about "Testing and Quality in KDE"
>
> I will be available on Monday and Wednesday but will fly back on
> Thursday noon already, so we should schedule that session on one of
> these two days.
>
> Please see also http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2012/Monday and
> http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2012/Wednesday
>
> I assume Calligra will only use one room on Monday so there should
> still be a room available, I will ask them about that.
>
> Please join in and help me make that session rock!

Is anyone here actively involved in Calligra?
If not lets choose a time for a meeting Monday. There's nothing else
booked (AFAIK) so we can just choose any time.

I think we need to cover:
 - a review of how testing went for 4.9 (what was good? what was not
as good as it could/should have been?)
 - plans for how we can improve this for 4.10

Any other topic ideas?

I'm not sure if people want to discuss different tools/plans for unit
testing that I've seen so much discussion on kde-devel ML about. If so
might it be worth making a separate   BoF meeting with a developer
focus?

David