Important: potential new contributors! was Fwd: we need more tasks

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Dec 2 12:27:47 UTC 2012

Forwarding this to kde-devel, as we have an urgent need of new tasks for Code-In

Dear KDE developers and contributors,

we have been taken by storm by the Google Code-In students and have
almost run out of suitable tasks. Please all, have a look at your
project and get us some new tasks so we can feed the students.

Important: these students are all potential new contributors as they
work exclusively on KDE during the whole period, they had to choose a
project and stick to it! So please, all, check your documentation,
tutorials, Junior Jobs, etc. and bring us some new tasks!
I will add some bug triaging tasks later today, but that will not be
enough, please all, this is a unique opportunity to get new
contributors on board and have some work done!

Thanks in advance!

Myriam

PS. please come to #kde-soc and/or subscribe to the
kde-soc-mentor at kde.irg list for this occasion
PPS. No translation tasks allowed this year, unfortunately.