QA Testing for 4.9.1

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Aug 29 15:36:15 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 29 August 2012 12:46:19 Janek Bevendorff wrote:
> Unfortunately, that field is also often left blank, but I guess it's
> more reliable than "Target Milestone".
In case of KWin the Target Milestone is the most reliable one. I use the
target milestone in my xslt script to process the bug reports for "This week
in KWin", so when one is empty I update it.

When I sent the mail the list was in fact correct, but some bugs got updated
later on which might be the reason for bugs missing.

But in general: target milestone as it uses controlled vocabulary.

I intend to do a a mass update to synchronize the target milestone with fixed
in field.

Cheers
Martin