Reminder: BugDays for Kmail on 18/19 and 25/26 August - please join the fun!

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Aug 17 13:02:10 UTC 2012

Just a short reminder that we are having our BugDays for Kmail
starting tomorrow.

Please join starting from 10:00 UTC+2 (8:00 UTC) in #kde-bugs and
#kde-testing on irc.freenode.net.

Since there will be a big server move on that day we will not be able
to access the KDE wikis and the forum for most of the European
daylight period, so I created a public Etherpad you can find here:

http://notes.kde.org/BugDayKmail

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org