The Use of KDE Telepathy in Plasma Mobile

Alexander Akulich akulichalexander at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:46:24 BST 2020

Hello.

I have such a plan. Frankly speaking, I didn't look at the PM code but
the last weekend I started a prototype for accounts setup tool in QML.
I thought I'll have to use some Plasma import but then I found
sddm-kcm [1] which is a useful reference. It uses Kirigami and so do
I.

I don't have a scheduled release date though. Maybe this year.

[1] https://invent.kde.org/plasma/sddm-kcm/-/tree/master/src/qml