Kaccounts plugin for Haze/facebook alias purple-facebook

Bjoern Bidar theodorstormgrade at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:38:25 UTC 2017

Hey guys.

I'm currently implementing a plugin for the Kaccount/KCM stuff for haze/
facebook alias purple-facebook as I did for skypeweb.
I'm rather new in this stuff and I cant get it working.
The issue is the kcm says the cm is missing the protocol althrough protocol is
working and all names I used are right.
It would be nice if someone could guide me in debbugging this stuff.
the repo is at [1], the branch is purple-facebook.

Greetings

Björn

[1] https://github.com/Thaodan/ktp-accounts-kcm