issue making rakia kaccounts service.

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Sun Nov 15 07:01:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

While trying to test ktp-call-ui, I was having trouble creating a kaccounts
profile.  Unlike most connection managers the SIP connection manager is
variously called "rakia" and "sofiasip" and "sofiasip-sip". its not clear to
me how telepathy decides what telepathy profiles go with which account
profiles. The only thing I've found so far was TelepathyQt/profile.cpp
Profile::Private::lookupProfile() which seems to search for a file named
serviceName +".profile"

I'm using telepathy-qt 0.9.6.1, and all my ktp components are 15.08.2 except
for kaccounts providers & integration which are still 15.08.1

Attached are my attempts at making the kaccounts profiles.

Any hints of what I should be doing would be appreciated.

Diane