KAccounts-KTp 2.0 ready for testing

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:11:31 UTC 2015

So far I got reports from only two people testing this, but I don't think
there'll be any more.
So I'm going to merge the branches tonight.

Given the previous implementation is less than ideal, I'd like to put this
into stable branches
too, because this will fix about 90% of all related bug reports and
crashes. And the next major
KDE Apps release is in two months + time it gets into distros (if at all),
so this would help out
all those users already on KDE Apps 15.04. This would however introduce new
runtime
dependency in form of the Mission Control plugin.

Any comments on that?

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer