WIP Facebook SimpleCm

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Fri Apr 3 22:27:39 UTC 2015

On Thursday 02 April 2015 13:36:54 Martin Klapetek wrote:

> Actually scratch that, with the 2.3 version of the API, it's impossible to
> /send/
> messages, only read (they really really made sure this would be impossible).
>
> https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/v2.3/user/inbox
>
> Soo...your only choice, Mikel, would now be to try to extend upon that
> python
> script parsing the webpage (and fixing it first), but it is quite a long
> stretch...
>
> Sorry.
>
> Cheers

Would this be an external script that users would have to install separately,
or would it be shipped with KTp? I don't care about the former, but I'd
strongly advise against the latter.

I would be very imperfect, it _would_ break every once in a while, and users
would blame _us_ for it, not Facebook.