How to migrate to KAccounts

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:23:00 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
>

>> It seems to find non-working things, but it's not very clear.
>> I hard to specify an LD_LIBRARY_PATH, because libraries were not being
>> found, so it can be the same issue...
>>

> So does it work now? What did you have to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to?
> Maybe this can be fixed in the project's qmake by specifying rpath as the
> LIBDIR? (I've no idea if qmake can do that)

Ok so I made a patch for signond stuff to include rpath by default to make
it easier, but the signond maintainer is against it, saying there should be
no rpaths. Nevertheless, we can pass it ourselves to the qmake command, so
I've adjusted the howto wiki[1], if you have built it already, you need to
do "make distclean" (simple "clean" won't do), then rerun the qmake from
the wiki. This concerns only signond, signon-ui and signon-plugin-oauth2.

[1] - https://community.kde.org/KTp/Setting_up_KAccounts

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer