How to migrate to KAccounts

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Nov 13 00:59:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
>

>> By not working, I mean that I press the button and I don't get any
>> dialog. The console output I get for Google is:
>>

> I think your signon-ui is borked/not activatable.
>
> What happens when you run
>
> SSOUI_DAEMON_TIMEOUT=1000 signon-ui
>
> and then start the kcm and try creating google account - does the window
> pop up?
>
> Also worth mentioning, we probably should integrate these dialogs in the
>> UI...
>>

> I agree, this is all signond internal stuff however, it does not
> communicate very well. I'll see if that can be changed.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer

It seems to find non-working things, but it's not very clear.
I hard to specify an LD_LIBRARY_PATH, because libraries were not being
found, so it can be the same issue...

Aleix

 kcmshell5(3665)/(default) SignOn::ConnectionManager::onActivationDone:
connection-manager.cpp 165 onActivationDone
QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited", "Process
com.google.code.AccountsSSO.SingleSignOn exited with status 127")
kcmshell5(3665)/(default) CreateAccount::start: "google"
kcmshell5(3665)/(default) SignOn::IdentityImpl::updateState:
identityimpl.cpp 96 updateState Updating state:  "PendingRegistration"
SignOn::IdentityImpl(0x9f2150)
kcmshell5(3665)/(default) SignOn::IdentityImpl::storeCredentials:
identityimpl.cpp 172 storeCredentials Storing credentials
kcmshell5(3665)/(default) SignOn::AuthSessionImpl::initInterface:
authsessionimpl.cpp 94 initInterface