Implementing Conference Calls in Telepathy -- Draft Proposal --

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Mar 17 22:01:46 UTC 2014

Hi Mayank,
just two general things

1) When updating your draft proposal, could you please indicate what
specifically you changed so we don't have to re-read the whole thing every
time (unless you changed the majority of it, in which case we'd have to re-
read it anyway)?

2) I assume you are talking about KDE Telepathy, not Telepathy (if you'd plan
to work mostly on Telepathy itself and not KDE Telepathy, KDE would probably
not be the right organization to apply with). Telepathy is the framework, KDE
Telepathy is KDE's client for it. Could you please add KDE any time you're
talking about the client?