Kaditx's work

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Wed Jul 16 05:47:41 UTC 2014

Also I forgot to expand one of the tabs in kdiff3 and so mis-estimated how
many changes there were.

Another issue is that he didn't import one of the current git repositories, he
just checked in what I assume was a tar extract. Most annoyingly is he made
some changes before his initial commit.

It looks like his initial commit is based on
38eddc63542d08484e83e3a0c21d163b638989bd
in the gst-1.0-port branch.

I merged his patches into my repository and rebased it onto my gst-1.0-port
branch.

https://github.com/detrout/ktp-call-ui/commits/kaditx

The patches still need to be actually reviewed.

Diane