Ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaaaaanges (important thread)

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 01:33:10 UTC 2014

I've updated TpQt to the latest Telepathy spec, and exposed some more
interfaces.
These have been sent these to Dario to review.

I think we will make a TpQt0.10 soon which has these the farstream
bump and the services bindings.

Telepathy 1.0

I have started porting TpQt to Telepathy 0.99 in the branch next here:
https://github.com/davidedmundson/telepathy-qt/tree/next

it doesn't build - there is a _lot_ to do. If anyone gets bored please help out.

There are currently 1474 compile errors. Ideally we need to get this
down to around 0... and then make all the tests pass.

David