ktp-call-ui progress

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sun Jan 19 22:28:14 UTC 2014

On Sunday 19 January 2014 17:56:55 David Edmundson wrote:
> I agree we should tidy up the 1-1 case before we complicate things.

Absolutely. I didn't intend to imply "Group video chats should be our first
priority now!". Doing fewer things well is always better than doing everything
badly.
I just wanted to say that with a well-working group video chat, KTp could be
pretty much a "killer application", because I have yet to find a good Free
group video chat solution, and KTp definitely has the potential to fill that
gap, especially without the need for a SIP account.
But first things first, of course ;)

Btw: I can help with any UI-ärelated questions, of course :)