ktp-call-ui progress

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Sat Jan 18 07:11:04 UTC 2014

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 02:02:05 David Edmundson wrote:
> > got around that by manually editing the CMakeCache.txt
>
> Learn ccmake :)

I thought tried ccmake, but there was some things that didn't even seem to
show up even on the advanced tab. Or I didn't skipped over them while looking
through the list.

> I needed this patch in order to make things compile:
> http://paste.kde.org/pe7564368

Oh right I forgot to push the updates to gen.cpp George wanted me to just have
a single gen.cpp changed, Which I had, but then I started making more changes,
which then lead to more changes in src/QGst/gen.cpp.

I did just push the change though.

You can also get the build system to rebuild the gen.cpp by telling cmake
QTGSTREAMER_CODEGEN=ON

Diane.