ktp-call-ui progress

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Thu Jan 16 19:10:52 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 15 January 2014 22:59:32 Diane Trout wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished chopping QtGstreamer into smaller, hopefully easier to review
> patches.
> https://github.com/detrout/qt-gstreamer/tree/1.0-proposed
>
> Using that I tried to update kamoso to use QtGstreamer 1.0.
> https://github.com/detrout/kamoso
> I was able to at least take video and photos.
Awesome !

We are moving towards using Camerabin2 so eventually it should be easier to
get Kamoso working perfectly with QtGst1.0, bad news is that it will reduce
the amount of things we use from it making it less of a testing application.

One of the things on my todo is rebasing the latest QtMultimedia code in the
QtGst sink since we have some colorspace issues [1], but my time for Kamoso is
super limited (a few hours a month).

Cheers and good job !

[1] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bc0xjJ2CcAAJKWD.png:large