GSoC '14 - Telegram Network Support - Introducing Myself

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:53:10 UTC 2014

Hi and welcome,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Proneet Verma <proneet11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am second year undergraduate studying at IIT Kanpur, India. I want
> to apply for GSoC '14 under kde and would want to work on this project -
> "Telegram Network Support". I have a firm experience with C++ and working
> with APIs. Please guide me how i should proceed.

First go over this: http://community.kde.org/KTp/Getting_Set_Up and make
sure you have all source code for KDE Telepathy built and installed. Oh and
make sure you remove all your distro packages for KDE Telepathy first ;)
Then add your current favorite IM account in there (you can do from
systemsettings) and connect.

Once you're done setting up, let us know and we'll give you some easy tasks
to code.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer