GSOC Ideas

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 09:47:56 UTC 2014

I think it would be quite hard to sell adding code to something not inside
KDE repos.

Telepathy upstream has been in gsoc before, which could happen again.

I'm not sure now useful this would really be anyway, not many servers seem
to support x0313. We looked into it once and I ran disco requests on
everything I used. These jabber specs are always a chicken & egg problem.
Clients don't support things if most servers don't and vice versa.

David