Ktp-Image-Sharer library

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 00:16:55 UTC 2014

Ooh,
This is a _lot_ more in depth and extensible than I was expecting. I
guess this is a good thing, I'm just a bit surprised :)

I don't think we want to put a library under the ktp-* umbrella that
doesn't have much to do with KTp.
I think our options are either:
 - make it generic
 - put it in a folder in the text-ui.

Right now I think it's small enough to be in a subfolder of the
text-ui. Though I have had plans/daydreams about making a sharing lib
that doesn't suck and can successfully replace KIPI and SLC and power
the plasmoid and be used in all sorts of apps....so I'm not sure.

Super fast review:
 - is mform used?
 - ShareProvider you leak your d pointer
 - you don't have to do a deleteLater on KJobs they do it themselves
(unless autoDelete is set to false)
 - #include <X11/Xproto.h> ??

David