Building up to the 0.7 Release

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 12:38:30 UTC 2013

One thing I want to discuss:

We have two new repos to depend on:
 - libkpeople
 - ktp-nepomuk-feeder

I want to merge ktp-nepomuk-feeder into ktp-common-internals. Distros
seem to screw up run-time only dependencies no matter how clear you
write it - and then we have to deal with the case of it not being
there.
I think my new patch* will mean that we will now gracefully not run
kpeople mode if the feeder is missing, but it's still extra hassle.

It also means getting two things through kdereview instead of just one.

I believe some people were against doing this, comments?

David

*Can people please review the patches I upload, otherwise it really
slows things down. See reviewboard.