Libkpeople 0.1 release

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 00:40:21 UTC 2013

Hey,

We're planning on making a release of libkpeople next week *. We've
been fixing all problems we know of in the main model, and we're ready
to optionally use it from within KTp.

It doesn't have everything promised/needed for a final release and
some parts I am definitely not happy with code-wise. However,
development has really stagnated. If we don't release it soon it is in
danger of becoming abandonware. Us using it should hopefully drive
development enough to make it PIM-ready.

We don't have API or even source code stability, but given it's called
0.1 and in playground and being uploaded to the unstable folder no-one
should really expect that. (right?)

Any objections from your side?

David

* Proposed Schedule