Building up to the 0.7 Release

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 07:14:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:09 AM, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk
> wrote:

> I patched my branch with that today, I had the button enabled when I
> only had one index selected. I didn't understand it.

If you select a person, it's enabled for removing the link between all
contacts of that person. If you select a subcontact, it's enabled for
removing just one contact from the person. If you select simple non-grouped
contact, nothing happens and button is disabled. If you select two or more
contacts, it's enabled for merging. That's at least how it used to work,
lots has changed, I wouldn't be surprised if it works differently now.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer