SOK 2013

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed May 29 18:34:34 UTC 2013

Season of KDE (SoK) is a project like Summer of Code, but with smaller
projects and less money*. Participants get a T-shirt and a
certificate, as well as something to put on their CV.

I was planning on running a SoK project to revamp the call-ui
interface, and work on making it look slightly nicer.
No under-the-hood massive changes, just some visual cleanup. I have a
friend who is interested in doing this.

Does anyone else want to participate in SoK? If so let me know, and I
can help find a project. If any devs here have any ideas, please let
me know.

David

* £0 to be exact.