Interested to work on Collaborative text editor

Aamir Khan syst3m.w0rm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:23:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

To get better understanding of how rich collaborative text editors work,
I've created one myself. Essentially, I've basically glued various open
source projects together to come up with http://codepad.aamirkhan.co.in/

I thought to drop you guys a mail to let you know about my progress. I'm
open to any comments, suggestions you might have.

After this, I'll dive deep into the model used by ShareJS for operational
transformation. In the mean time, I'd like to know who will be mentoring
the GSoC project (if already decided), Collaborative editing using
telepathy tubes?

Thanks,
Aamir
aamirkhan.co.in