Some bugzilla stats

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 17:44:40 UTC 2013

great so I am not the one who complained the most...

On Fri 29 Mar 2013 18:34:28 Martin Klapetek wrote:

Hey,

while browsing bugzilla reports for my diploma thesis, I have some statistics I thought I
would share.

5 top bug reporters
ddomenichelli at kde.org[1] 184

kde at davidedmundson.co.uk[2] 177

grundleborg at googlemail.com[3] 108

alinm.elena at gmail.com[4] 96

martin.klapetek at gmail.com[5] 46

Total bugs reported for KTp (all): 1154

Resolved bug stats
Total resolved bugs: 954
Fixed: ~2/3
Duplicates: ~8%

5 top components reported against:
text-ui 226contactlist 223accounts-kcm 125general 116presence-applet 70

For some reason, 551 bugs are assigned to 0.4.0, probably cause of some mass update.
Or we are so awesome we fixed so many bugs for 0.4. Probably that.

Most bugs have 2, 3 or 4 comments, most comments are 33 on 2 bugs.

None of our bugs have a vote.

Well, that's about it.
Cheers--

Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer

Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA
Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
School of Physics, University College Dublin
----
Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath

--------
[1] mailto:ddomenichelli at kde.org
[2] mailto:kde at davidedmundson.co.uk
[3] mailto:grundleborg at googlemail.com