Fwd: ACTION REQUIRED: KDE Notes (Etherpad) migration

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:20:58 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

note the mail below, content from kde-telepathy.notes.org is going to be
removed. We usually only prepared the release notes there but if you've had
anything important in there, be sure to copy it. It's at
http://kde-telepathy.notes-old.kde.org

I'll ask for KTp etherpad so we can continue to have our own space for
stuff.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer