KTp 0.6 Reminders

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 21:45:38 UTC 2013

*String freeze tomorrow:*
 - We can make it towards the end of the day, some things need fixing.
 - Martin K to email i18n ML tomorrow evening
 - After this point we can't change or add any strings.

*0.6.0 Milestone*

We *do not release* unless *all* bugs against the 0.6.0 milestone are fixed.
 - Please report any _really major_ issues against this; repeatable
crashes, broken core functionality, etc.
 - Do not report minor issues as blocking the release.
 - We should fix everything there as top priority over anything else you
want to work on.

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=552017&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=telepathy&target_milestone=0.6.0

*Testing*

Can more people please help fill out the pre-release testing spreadsheet:
http://community.kde.org/KTp/ReleaseTesting_0.6 I've found > 5 bugs
already. It is important, and it appears to only be me.

David