Thinking about getting involved

novo novopl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:03:27 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of getting involved in development of kde-telepathy, could you
point me to some resources that might help me get to know more about the
project/code? I've been searching myself, but it seems that there is no
website for the project. I found something on launchpad, a few KDE wiki
pages, and a blog, but that's it. Any documentation or the code base
overview would be great. Also, if you have an IRC channel somewhere, I'd
like to know which one, cause I couldn't find it myself.

Cheers,
novo