Release testing before 0.6

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Mar 11 08:44:11 UTC 2013

On 11.03.2013 00:42, Aleix Pol wrote:
>     Would a new reporter filing a bug know to look for org.kde.ktp-chat ?
>
> Now that I see it written, I guess not.
>
> Never mind... :/
>
> Aleix

Currently, the bugzilla components for KTp are named in a
developer-centric way in general. I don't expect non-technical users to
have a high hit-ratio when guessing the correct component, since most of
the component names are not visible to users (unless in case of a crash
maybe).
Therefore I assume that with the current structure, novice users will
most likely choose either "general" or a wild guess which is likely to
be wrong anyways.