Release testing before 0.6

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Mar 9 22:18:56 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk>wrote:

> After a rather large mistake in 0.5.0 we decided to make a list of things
> to test before release.
>
> http://community.kde.org/KTp/ReleaseTesting_0.6#Release_Testing_for_0.6
>
> I've already found one bug. If people can go through this that'd be great.
> You can re-test something that's already been done.
> It's just to make sure we've at least tried everything and to make sure
> there are no critical bugs.
>
> We also need to extend this test to cover any new features.
>
> David

I've renamed the Chat plasmoid entry to org.kde.ktp-chat, because it was
listed under ktp-text-ui which doesn't apply anymore. I'd suggest using the
plugin name for plasmoids instead of the module, since it is
ktp-desktop-applets anyway, which won't help much anyway.

Aleix