KTp roadmap

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 17:01:15 UTC 2013

Hard feature freeze is in effect at the end of the weekend.

At some point this week (Tuesday?) I will update everything to 0.5.80 and
tag everything. We can then upload and anounce publicly with a full
anouncement of features that 0.6 will have.
This will hopefully encourage even more people to help bugfix. Next month
is to be purely spent fixing things with a release at the end.

(I need someone else to do the actual 0.6.0 release, because I am away that
weekend)

I will keep everything on master, a 0.6 branch will be made closer to the
release. This means we don't have to worry about backporting and such.

David