Accounts in the first page of the add account wizard

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:37:55 UTC 2013

At the moment the accounts in the first page of the add account wizard are:

* XMPP/Jabber
* Google Talk
* Facebook chat
* ICQ
* All

Since David fixed the KDETalk plugin, and now registering a new account
should work, I think it makes sense to "promote" it and add it in the
first page. But by doing so, we have to choose whether to add one new
button to the ui, or to replace one of the existing one.
I think ICQ is not that special compared to other accounts in the second
page, therefore I'd demote it, and replace it with KDETalk. Also I'd
move it between XMPP and GTalk, that means:

* XMPP/Jabber
* KDETalk
* Google Talk
* Facebook chat