KTp at FOSDEM

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:38:29 UTC 2013

Plans for KTp at FOSDEM:

Thursday: Martin, Dan, George K and I turn up..
Friday: We are having a hackfest on Martin's bed at the the Hotel
Astrid. First thing in the morning onwards. Anyone is welcome to join
us.

In the evening we will all go out for dinner somewhere before the
normal FOSDEM beer event.

I want to discuss a few plans, in particular roadmaps for KTp over the
next years. This will all go via the mailing list before any concrete
plans are made as I know not all of you will be there.

Saturday + Sunday: See you all at FOSDEM \o/

If you want to contact me at any point, you can call/text me on:
+44 759324422 three   (the last 3 is part of my phone number, avoiding
automated spam posting my phone number online.)