Some small UI complains

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:02:23 UTC 2013

Hi,
One of my friend told me that he prefer kopete to ktp for some reason, I think
some of them is valid in general, so I put it here.

1. launch notification settings
currently it can be only found in ktp-text-ui, which should in ktp-contact-
list menu or somewhere "more global"

2. ktp-text-ui input box size.
Currently it's just single line, and being increased upon line count changes,
he said that's kinds of indicate we can only have single line input here,
comparing to gtalk input box is initialy multiple line size.

Regards,
Xuetian