contact-applet, text-ui and presence-applet freeze

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 00:41:50 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:02 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/01/13 22:46, David Edmundson wrote:
>>> Since we are moving those, why don't we move also the adium stuff in the
>>> >
>> Sorry, I've gotten confused. Move what where?
>
> Sorry, I mean why don't we move the AdiumThemeView class inside the
> KTp/Widgets directory in ktp-common-internals?

Short term I want AdiumTheme* to be internal to ChatWidget.
Long term, I want that AdiumTheme stuff to die. Die horribly in a fire.

So, let's not rush into doing that. Maybe we can once we have some
other client actually trying to import the text, but the moves are
complicated enough already without adding in more.
(BTW, didn't you have a plan to make it a KPart anyway?)

Dave