contact-applet, text-ui and presence-applet freeze

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 13:42:28 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/01/13 14:03, Aleix Pol wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Daniel Vrátil <dvratil at redhat.com
>> <mailto:dvratil at redhat.com>> wrote:
>>> I'm starting the planned move of all declarative components to
>>> ktp-common-internals and all Plasma applets to
>>> ktp-contact-applet (to be renamed to ktp-desktop-applets).
>
>> Shouldn't the model_refactor branches be merged first? it's becoming a
>> bit complex, altogether...

We can handle complex :D

Model refactor branch should be up for review pretty soon. I can
imagine the plasmoid changing branch being rebased halfway through.

> Perhaps it would be good to merge also the filters branch in the
> text-ui... Is there anything blocking from doing it yet?

Ok, now it's gotten complex.. I can't handle this.

There were a lot of review comments. We are only to merge things which
are finished, especially given the severity of some comments.
I put Lasath in charge of making that happen, feel free to look into it.

As long as we have one person in charge of each branch, we should be all ok.

Dave