contact-applet, text-ui and presence-applet freeze

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 12:34:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm starting the planned move of all declarative components to ktp-common-
internals and all Plasma applets to ktp-contact-applet (to be renamed to ktp-
desktop-applets).

Please don't to commit changes to master branches of these repos (or I'll
force you to do the merging afterwards!).

It should take just a few days. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Cheers,
Dan

--
dvratil at redhat.com | Associate Software Engineer / BaseOS / KDE, Qt