Pinned people change overtime

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Feb 19 12:24:23 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm having a bit of a weird problem, since it's a bit long to explain, I
figured it would be better to explain it over the mailing list.

As you'll know, we have this pinned contacts in the chat plasmoid. It
stores a KTP::ContactPtr and when I click the button I start a chat with
this contact.
Now the problem that I'm having is that when using it in my system I found
out that, after putting my laptop on suspend mode, when I click the pinned
contact a chat gets started with someone else.

Do you think it could be that there's no identity integrity after an
offline/online cycle?
How do you think this should be fixed?

Thanks!
Aleix