KTp roadmap

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 15:59:22 UTC 2013

On Monday 04 of February 2013 14:43:22 David Edmundson wrote:
> KDE Telepathy Roadmap
>
> Hey all. The following is a summary of the discussions we had at FOSDEM.
> Please comment if I've got something wrong, or if you weren't there.
>
> *0.5.3 release Next week*
>
> =============
>
> *Soft feature freeze Next week*
>
> (i.e nothing that's not in the planned features list should be started)
>
> =============
>
> *0.6 release at the end of Q1:*
>
> Things to note:
>  - this will have run time optional _UNSTABLE_ kpeople. This will not be on
> by default, and we do not encourage distros to package it in their main
> repos
>  - the API will NOT be considered ABI stable finished

 - as agreed on IRC, TelepathyLoggerQt4 won't be released with KTp since 0.6,
but it will follow upstream versioning scheme and release cycle. I will take
care of keeping it up-to-date and doing the releases.

If there's ever need to make a bugfix release (because of bug in TplQt4), we
will use 4th digit, i.e. 0.8.0.1.

Dan

--
dvratil at redhat.com | Associate Software Engineer / BaseOS / KDE, Qt