KDE Telepathy Sprint

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Dec 26 20:22:06 UTC 2013

I have asked the eV for money to have a sprint in Q2 of 2014. I have
been told there /should/ be money \o/.

The sprint will take place in the Blue Systems Barcelona office which
is in Barcelona. I intend to have make this a 4 day sprint.

At a sprint we will do 3 main things:
 - discuss long term goals and plans  (including maybe a rebranding?)
 - hack
 - hack

The first step is to work out when everyone is free, and how many
people will be coming.

Please fill in the Doodle form if you are interested and available to come:
http://doodle.com/b2wvzz9zc8deesqx#table. I also need an estimate of
your flight costs if you wish the eV to repay you.

Once I have this information I can apply to the eV officially.

If you have any questions please either email me privately or message this list.

David