Problem building kdelib

Ashish Singh aitashish173 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:51:41 UTC 2013

Hey Aleix,

Thanks i did that and it worked out btw,
I am trying to install kdelibs[1] on Ubuntu 12.10 but it so happens that
every time i give the cmake command i get an error of some dependency not
found and this has been happening for quite some time now. I have also
tried to install the missing dependencies manually but it is taking time. I
don't want to waste too much of my time installing kdelibs. I want to start
working on it right away. Can anybody tell me how to install all the
dependencies at once or a central place where i can find all the
dependencies.

[1] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/kde/kdelibs.html