Behavior on systray icon clicking

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Tue Sep 25 12:24:22 UTC 2012

That's a typical usability question and I'd like to encourage you to discuss
those questions at the usability review board. The reason is that we all, me
too, do not have an idea why left click shouldn't be used to open a window. On
the other hand it would be good to have a common behaviour in KDE. Maybe
normal user expect that a menu pops up on left clicking an icon.
And, last but not least, I can offer online testing for questions like this. If
you want to make a test with thousands of users the platform http://user-
weave.com/ provides methods like questionnaire and icon test.