Can I do something to help ktp?

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 07:51:04 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM,  <elvenfighter at myopera.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Kirill Bogdanenko. I was inspired by this article:
> http://dot.kde.org/2012/08/27/5th-release-kde-telepathy-instant-messaging-suite
> and now I'm willing to help KDE Telepathy project.
>
> I have some C++/Qt and QML/JS experience. And I wonder if there's
> anything (concerning ktp) I'm able to help with?

First step is to make sure you're able to run the latest version of our code:
http://community.kde.org/Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Getting_Set_Up

Then either work on fixing anything that annoys you personally, or
start on a junior job as suggested by Daniele, there is a link to
those bugs here.
http://community.kde.org/Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Getting_Involved

It's a good way to get familiar with all the code.

We're normally very active on IRC if you have any immediate questions.

David Edmundson