IRC meeting

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 17:25:03 UTC 2012

Lets have an IRC meeting! \o/

http://doodle.com/98wgmf6y69fw3tz3

Preliminary Agenda:
 - Review of 0.5.1
 - Community management, do we need to change anything?
 - State of metacontacts (mck182 and Aleix?)
 - The next sprint

Please add suggestions.

I also want to discuss any bug that need some input.

To flag a bug that it needs discussion please set the
"Decision-Required" flag to "+". I'm not quite sure what that flag is
meant to be used for, but I'm using it as a "we need to talk about
this bug, before we can decide whether to implement it/how to fix it".

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=238248&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&v1=Decision-Required&product=telepathy

It's a lot better than waiting for me to spot things :) [1]

[1] [Thursday 11 Oct 2012] [13:36:52] <shadeslayer> d_ed: too many
bugs have a comment / description as "Reminder for David" , so I'm
going to create a meta bug as a reminder for your reminders so you can
remind yourself while fixing reminders