KTp 0.5.1 Released

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 14:26:26 UTC 2012

As I assume you all know, we've just released KTp 0.5.1 \o/

A big thank you to everyone involved.

Also well done to everyone for filling in the "version-fixed-in" field
in bugzilla/commit messages, it made my life a lot easier.
There were a few missing, so lets try and be even more vigilant for next time.

I've just added a 0.5.2 milestone, so anything really important to fix
by the next release should be marked there. I expect we will make a
few more patches in this series, as we have a lot of big things
planned for 0.6 which will take some time. Also it gives our packagers
something to do :P

Keep it up guys.

Dave