Chat behavior

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Nov 23 16:08:08 UTC 2012

Hi,
Right now, when you receive a chat message (and you don't have tha chat
plasmoid ;)) you get a systray message. I don't really like this behavior
because it doesn't help much, since you have to click it to know what's
going on anyway.

I'm sending this e-mail to know what's the idea behind it and see if we
could do anything to simplify it. I guess we could open the chats
automatically, if we already have a chat window, at least.

What do you think? Is there any use case for the systray icon that I'm
missing?

Cheers!
Aleix