Google Code In Tasks

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 23:22:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli
<daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21/10/12 03:17, David Edmundson wrote:
>> If so does anyone have ideas for tasks?
>> Apparently a code in task is something that would take an average
>> contributor about 2 hours to complete.
>
> What about rewriting the demo chat and adding a group one?

That example chat definitely needs redoing, that stuff there is a
placeholder from testing 2 years ago, and it's awful.

Any ideas on what text to put? Albeit anything would be better than
what we have, but we should come up with something clever. One IM
client (dunno which) used to have a passage from shakespear as the
demo chat. In Adium it's a chat telling some sort of joke, I think
it's worth coming up with something clever, and not leaving it to some
kid.

Dave