Kraziness!

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sun May 13 09:39:48 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM, David Edmundson <
david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> Martin and I have been fixing lots of issues from Krazy the KDE source
> code checker.

We set a goal to have all Krazy checks pass for 0.4 and we're almost done
\o/

> One of them I think is a false-positive. I.e Krazy is telling us we're
> doing something wrong when actually we're not.
>

> http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/extragear/network/telepathy/index.html
>
> "ktp-kded-module/contact-request-handler.cpp: line# 190 (1)
> A few Qt methods should be avoided because they don't work as expected
> or because you need to really be an expert to use them correctly.
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/API_to_Avoid for more information."

Another false positives are the header guards in ktp-accounts-kcm - the
plugins do have a proper header guard, it's just ridiculously long
(ie. #ifndef
KCMTELEPATHYACCOUNTS_PLUGIN_HAZE_MYSPACEIM_ACCOUNT_PARAMETERS_WIDGET_H).

This looks like another Krazy bug to me, but I think we could change it
anyway (sed out the KCMTE..._PLUGIN_). Comments?

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer