Hack Weekend 12/13 May

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu May 3 22:11:23 UTC 2012

We still have a lot of bugs to close for 0.4, so Martin and I
discussed hosting a bug fixing hacking day.

The plan is, we post on PlanetKDE to tell people about i, and then we
sit on IRC and help other people get started with jobs whilst we go
manic hacking and fixing everything. A perfect Saturday night.
I'm posting to the ML to see who else will be free and to keep
everyone informed. The more people the better. IRC and hacking is
always a lot more fun when it's busy.

I ran one in Jan last year to focus purely on the Accounts KCM, and it
really got a few more people involved.

Dave